Conditions of access
EUROMOD is free for non-commercial research but users should abide by the following conditions:
- You acknowledge use of EUROMOD in all publications and other outputs (such as conference presentations), giving the EUROMOD version number; see our recommended wording for Citation and acknowledgement.
- You inform yourself of, and abide by, the conditions of access of all the input micro-data that you make use of and acknowledge use of these data in any publication.
- You inform the EUROMOD team about your use of EUROMOD and keep us informed about all publications making use of results from EUROMOD.
- You submit papers using EUROMOD results for publication in the EUROMOD Working Paper series.
- You must not give EUROMOD to anyone else. Potential users should contact us.