Microsimulation modelling for the social sciences, 22 July - 2 August
The course will cover the following topics:
– General introduction to micro-simulation modelling in the social sciences
– Static non-behavioural tax-benefit microsimulation: General structure and an introduction to the EUROMOD simulation platform
– Behavioural static labour supply models using EUROMOD: Specification options, estimation issues, applications to the microsimulation of reforms.
– Dynamic microsimulation models: General structure, estimation issues and an introduction to NETLOGO.
– Agent-based models: General structure and their relationship to dynamic microsimulation, estimation issues.
You can apply for the summer school here